What's the worst team jersey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ok, so we have had the best, so what's the worst team kit in the TDF/cycle racing?

Most of them do not really do anything for me, but the Team Leopard Trek ones really do bore me to tears, I mean, what an incredibly BORING design!

RoyPSB

Über Member
Katusha follwed by AG2R for me.

ohnovino

Large Member
Another vote for Leopard Trek.

While the 80's jerseys where hideously garish, at least they where easy to tell apart. There have been too many teams recently with black/grey/white jerseys and they all just merge together.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Astana looks like a baby's romper suit

don't even get me started on the Astana time trial skinsuits..... i swear the leader could throw up and have it splash on all members behind aswell as himself and no one would ever be the wiser...

AG2R, what's with the brown shorts? oh wait...

E11a

Will someone please ban white shorts

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Another vote for Leopard Trek.

While the 80's jerseys where hideously garish, at least they where easy to tell apart. There have been too many teams recently with black/grey/white jerseys and they all just merge together.

Which is why I like the AG2R jerseys, despite being white, they stand out and are different from all the others, and you can always spot the riders a mile off...... you have too! :biggrin:

AG2R, what's with the brown shorts? oh wait...

Conversely from what I have said above, yes, I have thought the same about the brown shorts, which is why I'd never get a pair. Less brown, more of the blue please!

Also, I have never been too sure about Euskatel Euskadei, FDR (or whatever they are called) and the standard Omega Pharma Lotto top (I say standard because I like the Belgian flag version).

Keith Oates

Janner
Don't show that to 'the jogger', he'll never rest until he gets a set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astana is the one I dislike the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom