Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
700c - possibly, but I'd hazard a guess that the tyres would be too fat - frame/brake clearance issues.

May I ask why.... you'll loose the benefit of having a road bike..TBH the Fuji will be faster due to the wheels/tyres.....

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
fossyant said:
700c - possibly, but I'd hazard a guess that the tyres would be too fat - frame/brake clearance issues.

May I ask why.... you'll loose the benefit of having a road bike..TBH the Fuji will be faster due to the wheels/tyres.....

the rear wheel wenjt out of true this afternoon in a bd way, was just looking at it as a stop gap

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
fossyant said:
Or indeed, ride that rather nice Scott.........

That be the problem, The Scott is better than the Fuji, quality wise, looks wise, etc etc BUT I am hooked on being a roadie now, I dont want to NOT ride roadie EVER again......I want a Scott Roadie now xx( Shame I can afford another new bike this year though, I gotta admit if I could sell the Scott and Fuji and be able to afford a Scott roadie I would do it in a flash.

RedBike

The brakes will be fine, the tyres will probably be fine too. However, I think the rear hub on the Scott is 135mm wide whereas the Fuji takes 130mm hubs.

- Just take a tape measure out and check.

Top Bottom