when can i get back on my bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
when can i get back to biking to work , this week total washout for one reason or other , next week off till thursday am .

i just hope i can get back on the road then

anybody else suffering same issue

D

Deleted member 1258

Been laid up with the lurgy since Wednesday, no work and no cycling, got out this afternoon to ride to the barbers and back, just a couple of miles and it nearly killed me, wont half be glad when it clears up and I can get back to normal.

Yep :sad: Been to scared to commute this past week TBH. Both my bikes have 23mm tyres, and with the severe frosts and frozen snow I figured it was simply not worth the risk. This has led to me having a very lazy week, not good when your trying to lose weight. I'll have to pull my finger out next week, and if Jack Frost doesn't feck off I'll have to come up with an alternative before I start slipping backwards. (no pun intended)

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
No cycling here this week, have to use a lot of side roads for my commute, there has been to much ice, hopefully it will all go over the weekend.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've been stopped by sinusitis which is extremely annoying. :sad:

Still, at least that's better than being stopped by signusitis...

harlow-dismounts.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

I have given it a miss this week. As you get older you don't bounce as well as younger people.

I've noticed that, despite that its only been the lurgy thats stopped me this week

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I have given it a miss this week. As you get older you don't bounce as well as younger people.
When younger collegues chicked out because of the ice, but me in my wisdom that comes from old-er age :rolleyes: take the bike and a tumble, that's when I stopped. Back to clycling to work today, speed 2 mph :laugh:

Top Bottom