When I die

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
I want to be cremated.
I'll leave enough money so that my cycling friends who are left can treat themselves to a frame re-spray.
I'll have my ashes ground down to dust and incorporated into their choice of colour and then be sprayed onto their bikes. This way I can still go cycling with friends even when I'm dead.

ChrisKH

Guru
All this talk of death; my brother rang me yesterday to tell me a not so old (46) friend whom we both used to play rugby with had a heart attack and died after a golf day. Makes you think. The irony is, he collapsed as he was drinking a toast to another two ex-members of the club who had both died recently, one of them in the Paddy's bar bombing in Bali. ;) I'm told it's the mid 40's when your peers start popping off. Selfishly, I hope I'm not amongst them. Yet.

walker

ChrisKH said:
All this talk of death; my brother rang me yesterday to tell me a not so old (46) friend whom we both used to play rugby with had a heart attack and died after a golf day. Makes you think. The irony is, he collapsed as he was drinking a toast to another two ex-members of the club who had both died recently, one of them in the Paddy's bar bombing in Bali. ;) I'm told it's the mid 40's when your peers start popping off. Selfishly, I hope I'm not amongst them. Yet.

thats a good one:biggrin:

I read this article (in Swedish) a few years ago!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3473103.stm

It's how I'd like to go; totally shattered. :rolleyes:
But I'm not in a hurry; I have to find out the meaning of life first. ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dayvo said:
Oh! I'm 48 - does that mean I'm on borrowed time? ;)

No, 42 is the answer. You have to work out the question though, that never got sorted out, thanks to the Vogons...

Top Bottom