Where are you riding / have you ridden today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I'm just about to take a jaunt on the bike from the South Wales Valleys along the Taff Trail to Cardiff Bay and back. Not particularly strenuous but a nice longish ride to shake the legs out.

Where are you guys going today?

C

chillyuk

Flash my bus pass and head for the local Saturday market. :biggrin:

Shrim

Going to go out tonight when all the rubbish is on TV. I'll do a 40 mile loop round west lancs I think.

Chris S

Legendary Member
In to Birmingham on my 3-speed. I know I can leave it anywhere in the city center and it will still be there when I get back.

When I get home I might take a ride along the Rea Valley cycle route on my Raleigh MTB. I don't need the 15 gears but the 2.1 inch knobblies come in useful if the canal towpath section has turned to mud.

Xiorell

Über Member
I might go for a 20ish mile loop - Out of Banbury, up Broughton road just passed Sibford Gower, round the outside of Epwell up to Edgehill back to Banbury along the A422, should be 18-21 miles something like that.

Or I could save it all for tomorrow which might be a fully laden fishing trip. hmmm...

Xiorell

Über Member
I might go for a 20ish mile loop - Out of Banbury, up Broughton road just passed Sibford Gower, round the outside of Epwell up to Edgehill back to Banbury along the A422, should be 18-21 miles something like that.

Or I could save it all for tomorrow which might be a fully laden fishing trip. hmmm...

Scrap that - I'm gonna go to Deddington where there is apparently another bike shop I've yet to visit, then come back via south newington

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Stuck at home home with two very energetic granddaughters ... do their batteries ever wear out? :ohmy:

jayonabike