Where is my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zexel

Veteran
I have been reading the boards this evening and it suddenly occured to me after opening a couple of threads that there were no posts from my mate angelfishsolo in them!;)

Have I missed something?

What have you lot done with him?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
He had to take The Walk of Shame.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Am I to understand that this forum is under the censorship of some individual?
Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought we had freedom of speech in the UK.
I struggle to see why Angelico was banned as I cant see any offensive posts of his.
Am I also going to be banned for freely expressing my views?
I am puzzled.:wacko:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Am I to understand that this forum is under the censorship of some individual?
Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought we had freedom of speech in the UK.
I struggle to see why Angelico was banned as I cant see any offensive posts of his.
Am I also going to be banned for freely expressing my views?
I am puzzled.:wacko:

Don't be so melodramatic, read the above link it is all explained.

Don't be so melodramatic, read the above link it is all explained.

Gotta say +1 Gavroche.

AFS has his personal demons, (no secret and well documented by AFS himself on here), and I for one sincerely hope he battles them succesfully as I never had any issues with him myself.
His posts were getting out of hand from all accounts, and I understand he had been warned as well.
So, while we are all entitled to think, say and write what we like, I feel it's only right that people are taken to task if they start to cause offence, otherwise we'd have a right old free for all :thumbsup:

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
i found my own interactions with AFS to be quite bipolar, on one hand i was vehemently disagreeing with him over one matter, then on the other i was nodding approval and painting banners so i could picket outside "the man's" establishment.
either way he's an interesting character. :becool:

1) i found my own interactions with AFS to be quite bipolar
2) either way he's an interesting character. :becool:

1) Therein lies the problem :sad:
2) I'll drink to that :thumbsup:

i found my own interactions with AFS to be quite bipolar, on one hand i was vehemently disagreeing with him over one matter, then on the other i was nodding approval and painting banners so i could picket outside "the man's" establishment.
either way he's an interesting character. :becool:

Have to agree with you on that.

He may have pushed the boundaries a little too far for some and risen to the bait of others but I wouldn't describe him as disingenuous. Plus he didn't give the impression of being up himself, always a positive in my book.

A bloke's bloke I'd say and if you're reading this AFS, I hope you're back with us before too long.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'm away from CC for just over 3 weeks and come back to carnage!

AFS made no secret of the problems he's overcome so he deserves support, not scornful points-scoring put-downs, what benefit are they to anyone?
...god knows how isolated he feels now.

If you're reading this AFS keep in touch.

This isn't the UK.

This is sparta!

Caution-This-Is-Sparta.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom