Where is your computer?

Where is your computer?

• On my lap, but often covered in coffee.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • In a 'study' room.

• In a communal area.

• At work, I am a pauper and cannot afford one of my own.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mines the work one, but I move it to where I want it in the house.

Dave5N

Über Member
We have laptops. Lots of them, plus a mac and a desktop pc upstairs.

AT the moment my computer is where it usually is, perched on the arm of the settee.

Please amend your poll so I can be enfranchised. :biggrin:

Willow

I use the conservatory as a study, works well double glazed door blocks the sound of little people arguing over the Ps2/wii or whatever

simoncc

Mines in a communal area'. There are no non-communal areas in my house, although for reasons of decorum only one person at a time uses the toilet.

I have a small study with two desktops that just about does it for four of us (kids 10 and 13).
I am anti providing stuff for kids in their bedroom (tv computer etc) as they will go in there when they are 9 and you won't see them until they want a lift to uni.
We watch tv play on the wii and are on the computer as a family in common areas.

Cranky

A desktop PC in the study and one in the spare bedroom (which doesn't have a bed in it so is more of a study/music studio). Also, my daughter and other half both have laptops.

TVC

I'm up here in my study on an old coal fired job, while Mrs Curtain is downstairs with her multi-core, fusion powered, faster than light lappy.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Desktop in the corner of the lounge, laptop where ever - usually lounge table / kids room....and an old desktop in the conservatory (low level desk for the kids)

Young Un

Desktop in the playroom - which also houses my turbo trainer as well as a tv.

I sometimes use my dads work laptop on the sofa, but only whne ii need to do some photoshopping/do homework whilst my sister is on the desktop.

Top Bottom