Where to go 2011?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Too early for that I am still trying to finish reading your last journal :thumbsup:

(Brittany)

I just got back from touring in Spain and it's a gem of a country. The 24hr ferry may cut into your holiday time considerably though.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Brittany is great as is the Loire Valley.

You might consider catching the European Bike Express to somewhere in France and cycling back or cycling to somewhere on the route of the European Bike Express and getting the bike express back.

Have a look at their web site

Brains

Legendary Member
Harwich/Hoek van Holland ferry.
Start at Katwijk - about 10km north of HvH - the original mouth of the Rhein. Cycle to the other end, Istambul

HelenD123

Guru
Ireland? Pack the waterproofs!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
As you chased me round the Netherlands last spring, CP, I feel obliged to inform you that I shall be doing a tour of Lincolnshire this time. It may be a bit close to home for you though!:biggrin:

Not exotic but an unknown quantity to me.

As you chased me round the Netherlands last spring, CP, I feel obliged to inform you that I shall be doing a tour of Lincolnshire this time. It may be a bit close to home for you though!:biggrin:

Not exotic but an unknown quantity to me.

Plenty of time to practice for a bit of guitar v banjo dualling and to perfect your pig squealling impression before next summer Rich :biggrin:

Top Bottom