Where's Kirstie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If you want to know when someone last posted you can click on Search, select Advanced Search, go to Search by User Name and enter the User Name (in this case Kirstie). In Search Options, Show Results as, select Posts. Then click Search Now. That will give you a list of all posts by that user in date order (most recent first).

Doing that for Kirstie gives you these results. As you can see, Kirstie is still posting regularly, so yes, it's you being blind :angry:

HELLO! ;)

Yes I'm coughing and wheezing my way through the cold weather. I've not posted at my usual rate lately owing to an increasing administrative workload and having to attend lots of meetings.

But Cathryn, I was wondering exactly the same about you too. Where you been then?

Calum

Hey Catheryn, never mind this, "where's kirstie" BS, where have you been on all these Leeds/yorkshire get togethers we've been having?! It's just not good enough!;)

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Calum said:
Hey Catheryn, never mind this, "where's kirstie" BS, where have you been on all these Leeds/yorkshire get togethers we've been having?! It's just not good enough!:biggrin:

Hey Calum & Kirstie

I got bogged down in life! Madness, but I'm back...hurrah...and tomorrow morning I'm out for my first bike ride in about two months, which is scandalous, but I'm very much looking forward to nit.

Calum...update me on Yorkshire get togethers!!

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Kirstie said:
HELLO! :becool:

Yes I'm coughing and wheezing my way through the cold weather. I've not posted at my usual rate lately owing to an increasing administrative workload and having to attend lots of meetings.

But Cathryn, I was wondering exactly the same about you too. Where you been then?

Ahhh its all those bugs flying around the east midlands, they seem to have used me for transportation, mind you I actually feel fine tonite, must be the faact that its FRIDAY :biggrin:

Hope work calms down soon!

Top Bottom