Where's Mister Paul Gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Theories:
1) He's gone absolutely mad with the burgundy dulux and having successfully conquered the entirety of central Birmingham, has now set about converting the whole of the midlands to 'shared space' / 'home zones'
2) He's evolved into something else (God knows what)
3) He's been banned
4) The illuminati were angered by his denial they exist, and have captured him
5) Aliens "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""
6) Having been overtaken by yet another speedophile, he's finally flipped and has rounded up a 100-strong infantry, equipped them with shields, pitch forks and bows and arrows, and is currently marching up to scotland, leading his impromptu army to invade SS towers

I was going to say which one I thought was the most likely, but they're all fairly likely.

jonesy

Guru
Perhaps he's evolved into a new species? Maybe one that doesn't need a pancreas?

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Hmmm...More worried about him than miss him, in the sense that what with his normal obsession for arguing with me (and others) on this forum he must be up to something fairly serious to not have been doing it for ages ...so was just postulating the possibilities!

Keith Oates

Janner
I'd go for the 'away on holiday' option, time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
bonj said:
Hmmm...More worried about him than miss him, in the sense that what with his normal obsession for arguing with me (and others) on this forum he must be up to something fairly serious to not have been doing it for ages ...so was just postulating the possibilities!

You must be very perceptive. How on earth do you manage to distinguish him from everybody else on the forum in that respect?

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Keith Oates said:
I'd go for the 'away on holiday' option, time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyoxon said:
Bonj, if I was to hazard a guess I'd say he's gone somewhere nice on holiday - it's the time of year. :rolleyes: From tomorrow we'll be off for two weeks.:blush:

ah, but he would have said before if he was going on holiday and probably boasting about it. I'm currently swinging towards theory 6. He probably considered saying he was going on a holiday to scotland, but figured people might put two and two together and forewarn PS.

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
ah, but he would have said before if he was going on holiday and probably boasting about it.

Why would he do that? You'd only tell him the place he was going was a load of crapola, and he ought to go where you go, because that's the only place that's any good.

He'll be on holiday.

Either that, or working on a machine to pull planets closer to each other...

Top Bottom