Which Famous Women do Women Fancy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you not miss what Blokes do blokes Fancy?

Jodie Foster and KD Lang spring to mind...

I know a fair few ladies who like ladies (some of my best friends in fact) and the most appealing factor is that the famous lady in question might, just might, be one of theirs...

Hence the large following that the likes of Mel C and Pink have among the lady loving community.

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Jodie Foster and KD Lang spring to mind...

I know a fair few ladies who like ladies (some of my best friends in fact) and the most appealing factor is that the famous lady in question might, just might, be one of theirs...

Hence the large following that the likes of Mel C and Pink have among the lady loving community.

Just some? All of my best friends are gay or women or black.

You mean this sort of thing Crock...I know you pie munching lot - de generates!;)
ellen.jpg

Attachments

• ellen.jpg
    ellen.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Ok then, if we're playing Gay Friend Trumps....

My best straight male friend is a former baby-dyke who had a sex change.

True.

I rohypnoled my best mate, dodgy dave, brought him to brazil for a sex change, dressed him up like a nurse and did him up his new found womanhood.

I then generously paid for him to have the sex change reversed and brought him back the pub and we continued our conversation as if nothing had happened.

Abitrary said:
I rohypnoled my best mate, dodgy dave, brought him to brazil for a sex change, dressed him up like a nurse and did him up his new found womanhood.

I then generously paid for him to have the sex change reversed and brought him back the pub and we continued our conversation as if nothing had happened.
You're not playing properly are you?

Abitrary

ah, I see. You're just waiting for me to embarass myself now. I know your tactics and i've got my eye on you.

Abitrary said:

Do you still call him Dave or is it Davina now?

Abitrary

Crackle said:
Do you still call him Dave or is it Davina now?

No, it was always dave... even as he screamed with perplexed agony. We're quite straight up like that. He's a good lad.

Top Bottom