Which Nutters cycled in then......?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chamfus Flange

15 miler yesterday. Look of total suprise on my boss' face when I arrived on the bike and leftin the evening on the same.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
MTB again...here, and Trans Pennine for half the route. Makes for a nice change. Although, I have got to ride into the City Centre this afternoon for a meeting and home on the sluggish snow tyres.

levad

Veteran
Very icy but not a lot of snow in W.Oxfordshire. I like the winter tyres :biggrin: My front mech froze on the way home last night, managed to set it to the middle ring and made good progress with that, I only use the middle ring coming into work. This morning I found that the rear mech had frozen as well!! Came to work on a singlespeed :smile: 38/18 (about 54.5 inch gear). Forced be to go slower on the ice.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
I set off this morning in a snow blizzard, although I have seriously considered it I still havent missed a commute yet.:blush: I even went to the train station one morning only to find the only train that hour was canceled, so cycled anyway! I am looking forward to it getting more snug though, soon I hope.

potsy

Rambler
I've been on the road bike all week and it's been much better than I 1st feared,cold and frosty early on but no signs of ice.
Can't work the traffic out though,one day the roads are dead and the next it's near gridlock(slight exageration):blush:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
There was still slush on the roads yesterday morning till i got to the A raod just over a mile away.

Took the subway as there were still plenty of icy patches, mind you with slicks on i do not think ti makes much difference;)

Top Bottom