Which side do you dress?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abchandler

With the proliferation of Santa hats, it's interesting to note the left and right handed dressers amongst us. Wonder whether it's random, to do with your strongest side (I'm sure there's a name for your right/left handed orientation but dextrosity doesn't sound right and I'm not putting handedness), or erm something else.

Obviously a meaningful sample can only be taken from those that have appended their own hats...

I dress to the left! :biggrin:

Pete

Hard to tell (seeing as I'm in profile). I thought this was going to be a question about Brooks saddles .... can I say 'down the middle' :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy: ?

SamNichols

Mine was from the Southpark creator site. I dress to the left. Do not ask me again, as it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know what you want to do with the information. You aren't collating it are you?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Take your sunglasses off, get the hat out of your eyes, and perhaps you could read the OT again;):biggrin:.

Tug has got dressed backwards. The pom pom is on the funnel.:biggrin:

SamNichols

the term 'dressing to a side', I believe is linked to which trouser leg you let your appendage hang down. That's why i got a bit scared.

When I said: mine is from the southpark creator site' I was indicating that this is the way the hat came and, unless i flipped the image, it was stuck this way.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I haven't decorated mine yet. You seem to have noticed a sort of spontaneous symmetry breaking in santa hats!

Top Bottom