White fox?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Some very unusual wildlife experiences this morning as I came off Groathill Avenue to take the Telford Path between there and Corstorphine Road.

First - a white fox! At first, I thought it was a white dog, as it was far too big to be a cat. However, it stopped further up the path and turned to look back before diving into the bushes when it saw that I was still behind. Definitely a fox's face, body-shape and tail. Anyone else seen this at any point on the Telford Path? Is it an albino?

Then, just after watching the fox vanish, a bat swooped down and I was so convinced it was going to hit me in the face that I ducked. Never seen a bat on the path before in the 4 years I've been using it.

Just goes to show you what you'd miss if you stuck to using the bus or a car!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well, maybe the fox didn't like being ginger ? Too much peroxide eh..... Watch it, two unsusual sightings, one a bat....might be Potsy with his vampire fetish ! :whistle:

snailracer

Über Member
How about a pink cat?
pink-cat-pic-solent-image-1-701231935.jpg

OP
OP
goo_mason

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I don't even know where the Telford path is!

Sam

It was actually the Roseburn Path (oops!), but the Telford Path is the continuation of the Roseburn Path as it goes Leith-wards. It just changes name on the signs as you cycle down there. Mind you. those signs have probably all been pulled down since I last rode that part!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
maybe it was this - white samoyed

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom