White Sox...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Can anyone tell me how I can keep mine white + how when buying one of these

predictor_cap_2007.jpg

From shrinking ?????????????????????? after washing...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
White socks - only ever wash them with white things, but even so, they go grey after a bit. As for the hat - just wash it with a little detergent on a sponge?

We need a Washing forum!;)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Or get white sox from Primark. They go grey, but they're so cheap it doesn't matter. An endless supply of mitteny dusters or cleaning rags.

Mac66

Haven't they got those little sheets that you can put in the wash to absorb leaking colour?

No idea if it will work but just a thought.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

TheDoctor said:
Or get white sox from Primark. They go grey, but they're so cheap it doesn't matter. An endless supply of mitteny dusters or cleaning rags.

Asda actually do cheap sox too !

Mac66 said:
Haven't they got those little sheets that you can put in the wash to absorb leaking colour?

No idea if it will work but just a thought.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :biggrin: may try....

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
yenrod said:
Asda actually do cheap sox too !

Indeed so. If you go in the Stevenage Asda without Burburry on you get stopped by the door staff.
There's a dress code. We ain't called Chavenage for nothing!:biggrin:

TheDoctor said:
White socks - only ever wash them with white things, but even so, they go grey after a bit. As for the hat - just wash it with a little detergent on a sponge?

We need a Washing forum!:biggrin:

Soapbox? :biggrin:

I suppose you could always spray yer socks with Scotchguard yenrod... at least it'll keep the whisky from staining them!:biggrin:

Noodley

I take it your a speaking about sports socks!? If not, you should be ashamed of yourself. White socks? really...:biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Noodley said:
I take it your a speaking about sports socks!? If not, you should be ashamed of yourself. White socks? really...:biggrin:

I bloody well hope so! but sports socks should be white! Black cycling socks...well, they're just wrong. So very wrong.

Top Bottom