Who are the most dangerous users of the road?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You've left out a couple

putin.race.image.getty.640x360.jpg

parade-car-china-pajero-1.jpg

and for good measure
Prince-Philip-503929.jpg

Wobblers

Euthermic
I have been offered cheesy chips in Leatherhead.

Hah. I was given a cup of tea by one in Darkest Wales [1].

[1] Literally: it was 3 am.

Venod

Eh up
[QUOTE 4925109, member: 1314"]Who are the biggest danger on the roads to others?[/QUOTE]
i
The pickup driver who nearly killed me yesterday, I was going round this roundabout I joined from the yellow road from the South and was exiting on the yellow road to the northeast, I passed the first exit on the left the next exit was to the motorway as I was passing this exit I heard a vehicle to my right approaching quickly, I assumed he was going round on the inside lane, he cut straight across at about 50 mph and onto the motorway slip road missing me by inches, I had to stop to recover from the shock, when I joined the roundabout it was clear, he must have joined behind me at high speed.
I didn't get his number but if I had I would have reported him to his employer.

round.png

Last edited:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Yoofs between the ages of 17-25 on any 'racebike' above 500cc. We seem to have a lot of them in north London. Easily hitting twice the speed limit or more

Tim Hall

[QUOTE 4946040, member: 1314"]Ok. Anecdata again.

As with the tourist coaches as mentioned by another poster here. Apart from the amphibian Duck Buses who are more a danger to their passengers by instantaneously combusting.
[/QUOTE]
I read they're closing down, as Thames Water need their launch slipway as part of the Thames Tideway project.

Top Bottom