Who buys the stuff JML make?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For me....I'd suggest either the Total Sauna

http://www.jmldirect.com/Total-Sauna-PT7654/

or the ab lounge

http://www.jmldirect.com/Ab-Lounge-PA4000/

Together they make the best £220 you can ever spend! Look at the people using them, you certainly can't question the results!

Tollers

Greedo

I always think that the stuff they make is born from listening into people in the pub pished. And have went you know what! "I've got a great idea!!!!" and these people actually make it!

I'm surprised they've not came up with a packet of fags with a lighter built in! Wait a min!!! what's the number for the Dragons Den??:biggrin:

On a serious note I would not buy any of their power tools. They feel cheap and nasty and likely to cause a serious injury.

Makita and DeWalt all the way

Jane Smart

The Queen
OK time to tell a story against myself re JML

About two years ago, ( when I was four stone heavier :thumbsup: ) I was going to a ball at the Prestonfield Hotel in Edinburgh, so decided I needed slimming pants :biggrin:

Well no way, was I going in a shop to buy myself some, so I thought cunningly, ok I will order some on line and have them sent to the house. That I did.

A few days later, the postman rings the bell with a parcel for me, it was the JML slimming pants.

What was written on the envelope in big blue writing????

JML slimming pants

:biggrin:

:sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh Jane, I'm sorry, I'm laughing.....:biggrin:

Some JML stuff is classic "solving a problem that doesn't exist" stuff. "Does your dog always get into your fridge and drink your beer? Get this dog proof bottle storage unit...."

OP
OP
C

Crackle

It is actually a kind of genius.

longers

Legendary Member
threebikesmcginty said:
It looks like a kind of low-rent Innovations catalogue if you know what I mean.

That's what I was thinking, I loved that catalogue. I think someone made a book of the "Best of Innovations".

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I was so disappointed to realise Bumpits are a volumising hair insert...

I think Tribod is the Rampant Rabbit alternative.
"Give yourself a break and unwind with Tribod, the new handheld massager from JML. Maximum tension relief with minimal effort! It’s instant relaxation at your fingertips."
*sniggers*

yenrod

Well at least the girl who you talk to is pretty (&) fit....... :ohmy:

CS_HP.jpg

Top Bottom