Who do you miss.....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Given the recent spate of absenteeism.......who do you miss?

I missed Dayvo, but he's back.

Now Greedo's gone.....or has he?

Good to see Plax and Chuffy back too.

Joe24 and Blazed had a unique 'charm'

Never knew Bonj.

potsy

Rambler
Peanut and Blazed.
Blazed in a Jedward kind of way-awful but entertaining somehow:biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I miss Bonj's insanity and Joe's temper tantrums.

Peanut had his moments too, but you never knew whether he would reply nicely or fly off at the deep end and flounce!

I miss Bad Kitty and Lisa's total filth too, where are those two CC harlets?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
jig-sore said:
i don't miss the anorak !!! glad to be rid of his silly inappropriate comments :angry:

+1 what a t*sser!

MacBludgeon, threebikesmcginty and fatfellafromfelixstowe were all weasel's too! MacB, 3BM and 4F are just as bad though! ;);)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
ComedyPilot said:
Edit: and it's 'Harlots'

oooooh CP has gone all pedantic.... :angry::ohmy:

You knew what I meant, I knew what I meant, they would have known what I meant! ;):evil:

I was thinking about orgies with rude women, surely I can be excused for replacing an O with an E??

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yes I missed Maz's quips when he went quiet ... and do miss the wisdom of Bonj. But I guess life outside of the world of CC occasionally takes over.

There's a few actually apart from those listed. Punkypossum is not a regular anymore, Domtyler, Mr Phoebus, Elmer Fudd, Chris James doesn't post much now, Laurence of course, AM is not a regular poster either, they're just the ones I immediately think of, occasionally I think of others. I'd like to know whether Pedaling ever did her tour of France and on what, Got to get fit has disappeared again, perhaps he's getting fit. It's the nature of forums though, the ebb and flow of life.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
ComedyPilot said:
They're still around I think.

Lisa21 was on earlier....and she told me off a few weeks ago for my xmas avatar.

Edit: and it's 'Harlots'

;):wacko: Sorry;)

I have to admit its nice to be missed tho:biggrin:

Have had/got some quite major personal stuff that needs sorting out but ill be back to normal before long so if I were you id just make the most of the peace&quiet:laugh::angry::laugh:

xxx:tongue::tongue:

I missed Maz and 26x25, but was delighted to find after my three-month sabbatical that both have now returned! :laugh:

As for some of the others: Andy Bell, Abitrary and Joe24 spring to mind, but seeing as I've only just come back myself, then I don't know who's misssing or not! :smile:

Top Bottom