Who got sunburnt today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
When I left home to do club ride it was overcast and slightly chilly, within a couple of hours it was baking with a slight breeze, remember saying to one of the lads its burning weather this.

Got home and it slowly came out caught it on arms and knees have lily white hands but best of all are the three red stripes on my forehead which my daughters and missus said look like devil horns.

Who else copped for a crisping off the sun today??

Me!!! And I'd slapped the cream on, must have sweatened perspired it off! ;)

I didn't get sun burnt today, I wasn't on the bike ;). I got a little red last week on the club run that might have been the standing around at the cafe.

And yesterday's ride I finished at the Crossford Gala and met my folks/ brother/ SIL there. I'd put plenty of sun spray on the red bit and they were fine. I forgot however, I'd got my hair cut since last week and the back of my neck was now exposed, that's a bit burnt I think.

col

Legendary Member
My neck and arms caught it a bit today,spent 8 hours in the yard,forgot the time.

Keith Oates

Janner
I've caught the sun on legs and arms since being here in Manila since last Tuesday. I suppose that really doesn't count in the posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I realised on Friday I was going to get burnt ... I ended up buying more sunscreen, and applying it myself... I now have a red strip across the middle of my back that I couldn't reach, that looks silly with strappy tops:sad:

bonj2

my mates put sun cream on when we went for a bike ride but I dont' personally see thepoint myself, not in britain. Was only 23 degrees ffs...

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I've never needed suncream in the UK, unless you're a ginger or an albino, there's never any need....

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Nope, i put abit of sun cream on my legs and upper arms(where my skin hasnt been exposed as much) and my lower arms havent burnt, just got browner. Legs and upper arms got browner and neck got browner. Face got slightly browner aswell.
I put sun cream on, mainly so Mum doesnt moan at me. But i've been out in the sun for about 3 hours and only my neck went slightly pink. That was a while ago though.

Top Bottom