Who hasn't been out on their bike this weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
4 day bank holiday weekend, perfect time to get some miles under the belt in preparation for summer rides.

But due to family business and not feeling great i have done a big fat zero since thursday :biggrin:

Now where's that chocolate egg *num num num*

I did approx. one km to the shop and back this morning to get some milk!

The weather here was really crap over the Easter weekend, but today is really spring-like: 9 degrees and sun!

Back at work (properly) tomorrow, so I'll make up for my laziness.

Guilty.

New camera fitted.MUVI going on the rear.

Now I need a prog to split screen them.That's if Honestech 7 doesn't do it.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I managed about 10 miles or so along the seawall to hythe and back on Friday and the same Saturday with Wigs Jnr 1 riding his bike and Wigs Jnr 2 in the weeride, the back held out ok but I did noticed the fact I have not been on a bike since September as soon as I reached half a hill on the way home :biggrin::blush::blush: VERY unfit!!!

postman

Legendary Member
Leeds are in mourning,slipping out of the automatic place .Next three games will tell .Huddersfield could do them a favour by beating Millwall .

TVC

Did 48.9 yesterday in The Quattro Sportive. The results finishing times were posted today and I ended up 22nd out of 72, and second in my age group. I was beaten by only two girlies :blush:, they came in 30 seconds ahead of me, but they were at least 15 years my junior and belonged to a tri club so I'll let them have that :biggrin:.

But it's not a race is it:whistle:

Plax

Guru
I haven't done as much as I had hoped.
13 miles sat morning to the sorting office and back. made it before the rain cam out to play.
Yesterday did 21 miles but it was windy and cold so not that enjoyable.
Was going to go out today but it has been raining pretty much all day and is seriously windy. Could feel the car struggling against the wind when I lazily drove to Tesco. Sat in the Bank Holiday queue thinking why o why did I bother going out and that I could have cycled there by now!

darkstar said:
Woops spelling has always been my weakness :sad:

Yeah, weak knees are no good to anyone! :blush:

The Velvet Curtain said:
Did 48.9 yesterday in The Quattro Sportive. The results finishing times were posted today and I ended up 22nd out of 72, and second in my age group. I was beaten by only two girlies :biggrin:, they came in 30 seconds ahead of me, but they were at least 15 years my junior and belonged to a tri club so I'll let them have that :biggrin:

What, were they Siamese twins, or something? :wacko: :blush:

Globalti

Legendary Member
38 sunny and sociable miles Friday and a quick 12.4 mile blast just now over my evening training route - a long flat dash round BAE at Salmesbury then home over Mellor Brow, around a 400 ft steep climb that kills the legs.

Windy though - a warm southerly.

longers

Legendary Member
There seems to be quite a few people replying who have been out on their bikes.

I'm sure there's another thread somewhere for that sort of thing.

Top Bottom