Who on here rides motorcycles?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Proto

Legendary Member
Come on fess up. What you got?

Currently sitting in the garage/in the garden/at work I've got:

2006 Honda Hornet 600
2004 Buell Lightning
2003 Vespa PX125
1993 Honda Cub C90 (my son's run about)
1953 BSA Bantam D1

Got rid of all the fast ones. They were trying to kill me !:biggrin:

beancounter

Honda VFR800 for workdays, Ducati 996SPS for weekends.

bc

Hutch 75

No road bikes I'm afraid but as me and my 2 sons are into motocross, and trials in the winter, here goes.
Kawasaki KXF 250
Honda CRF 150
KTM 85
Sherco 290
Gas Gas 125
Beta 80

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Recently bought myself an old BMW R65 (used to have an R80) after a 15 year break. Haven't ridden it much on account of the weather (promised 'er indores I would keep off it in snow, rain etc) but I'm looking forward to the spring.

wilko

Veteran
Recently px'd my Triumph Speed Triple for a Triumph Speedmaster. Felt I needed to slow down a tad, but I have to say I am more than happy with my new Speedy.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Hilldodger said:
Which model R65? Always fancied one myself.

It's basically this one, but in racing green.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Definitely one of the reasons I got it - the lack of hair-trigger response. Approaching the half century I'm increasingly aware that my reflexes ain't wot they woz. :sad:

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
swee said:
worse[/I]!!!

I bought the SV because it was cheap, is cheap to run and is very forgiving of mistakes. I simply don't have the speed of reaction time to be able to ride something like a 1300 Fireblade like it's supposed to be ridden! Anyway, I like naked bikes that are good though traffic. The SV is very easy to wiggle through traffic jams, but it has the turning circle of an oil tanker!

Top Bottom