Who on here when the Mrs is out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

or in bed has a wee flick through the sky and watches Babestation???

I genuinely don't as I don't really see the point but a guy I know said to me today his wife was away tonight so it was, pizza, beers, the Chelsea game and a bit of babestation :ohmy:

I asked if he had the internet and he said of course :smile:

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
A few of the lads have it on in the t.v room at work (i work nights), Lindsey dawn makenzie (sp) was on the other night, jesus she looks rough, almost put me off my lunch

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Coco said:
Nah, I get all the action when Mrs Greedo comes round of an evening :smile:

No wonder she's knackered. She seeing you as well as countless others on here. What a tart!!!!

Greedo said:
or in bed has a wee flick through the sky and watches Babestation???

I genuinely don't as I don't really see the point but a guy I know said to me today his wife was away tonight so it was, pizza, beers, the Chelsea game and a bit of babestation :eek:

I asked if he had the internet and he said of course ;)

Not the old 'someone I know story'

If you want to watch it just be honest, relax and crack one off!;);)

Bman

Guru
We have freeview at work (to keep up to date with current events as part of our role). I confess we have, once or twice, stopped for a minute on that channel :smile: (Obviously when management/female colleagues have left the room :wacko:).

That said, it is pretty tame (or lame?). The "dancing" (for lack of a better word) from the ladies is rather comical!

It's a bit like seeing a copy of The Sun and picking it up to check out page 3. :smile:

I'm sure the missus wouldnt mind :smile:

Top Bottom