Who upset God?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Sat in my office and staring out the window at the trees in the office car park. It's not half gusty. Gonna be a painful ride home as it's coming from the direction that I will be going into - Westerly.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Pharaoh?

stowie

Legendary Member
I think I must have upset God.

Cycling tonight, I travelled down a road into a direct headwind which was just energy sapping. At the end of the road it switches back on itself for a little while where I also somehow managed to be cycling into the wind.

Either I am imagining it, or there is some bizarre meteorological phenomenon in Hackney, or there is a God and s/he is having a laugh.

Yes was hoping to go for a nice ride tomorrow but its going to lash it down again so I am in two minds. Wont get a chance on sunday so it tomorrow or not at all

Dunno but going home up over the tops I was climbing into a headwind and looked forward to the change in direction halfway where I would have a tailwind.

Wind changed it's mind and decided to blow rain horizontally into my face as I got to the exposed parts
k3q0qw.gif

Sat in my office and staring out the window at the trees in the office car park. It's not half gusty. Gonna be a painful ride home as it's coming from the direction that I will be going into - Westerly.

If the trees are bending sideways then it will make a man out of you.:becool:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I finish work at 14:00 on Friday.

This week, at 13:58 the rain was coming down in torrents.

Took my time closing my computer down and getting changed.

By 14:05 the rain had stopped, the clouds had cleared, and the sun was shining.

OK, I still had a stiff breeze in my face all the way home, but there was no water coming out of the sky.

"On my side" is your answer.

Now need to work on Sunday. The forecast is rain, and we are having the re-scheduled Church Picnic in the Park.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Wind changed it's mind and decided to blow rain horizontally into my exposed parts
k3q0qw.gif

Was that a bit chilly !!!:whistle:

Was a B**h of a ride home for me as well, pretty much all the way home into the wind, especially where there was open ground with no shelter at all, to top it off i had a visit from the P Fairy as well :sad:

jimboalee

If you think this little bit of rain is because someone in England upset God, someone in Pakistan must have REALLY pissed off Allah.

Have you given to Islamic Relief yet?

Top Bottom