who would you like to assist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ok, then, as it seems to be de rigeur for a Friday:

Who would you rather travel with:

hartnell_420x284.jpg

patrick_troughton.jpg

get-attachment.asp

tom_baker.jpg

peter_davison.jpg

colin_baker.jpg

sylvester_mccoy.jpg

paul_mcgann.jpg

ecc460.jpg

DavidTennant.jpg

matt_smith_doctor__1215943c.jpg

No prizes for guessing for me, although I wouldn't kick Chris Eccleston out of the tardis.

And no, I can't be arsed to do a poll....

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
not you as well Arch?!!!!!

potsy

Rambler
I grew up in the Tom Baker era and thought he was ace,but must admit Tennant's been my favourite up to now.
Still not watched the Christmas episodes so have ignored the other Dr Who threads and had not seen the new guy before.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Arch really? you too? ;);)

I grew up with the stupid ? shaped umbrella and tank top wearing numpty as Dr Who so ultimately can't stand the show!

Although the new guy does seem a better choice than the last few, but would be Peter Davison if I had to!

PBancroft

Out of all of them I'd rather travel with Peter Davison's Doctor, but I'd rather watch David Tennant.

Can't really comment on Matt Smith yet, but I have high hopes considering who is writing it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
ianrauk said:
I don't remember the one after Sylvester McCoy..

That's cos no body watched it - it was shocking..............

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
ianrauk said:
I don't remember the one after Sylvester McCoy..

Paul McGann. A one-off Christmas special, but he counts within the regenerations.

I didn't include Peter Cushing though.

Potsy, I hope I haven't spoiled a surprise? I assumed anyone interested would have seen his face.... Sorry...

potsy

Rambler
Arch said:
Paul McGann. A one-off Christmas special, but he counts within the regenerations.

I didn't include Peter Cushing though.

Potsy, I hope I haven't spoiled a surprise? I assumed anyone interested would have seen his face.... Sorry...
No not at all Arch,knew there was a new Dr coming in just hadn't actually seen him that's all,keep trying to get round to watching it but the gf isn't a fan.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Aperitif said:
I don't watch telly. Is this a vote for Wally's World of Muppets perchance?

Oh, even you must know...

I grew up not watching Dr Who, it was turned off the moment the music started. Which means that to this day, I find the opening of the 70's theme slightly alarming, because I knew it was scary, but not why... I first saw it at someone else's house towards the end of Tom Baker, and he was pretty much my idea of what the Dr was. But I only really watched it regularly from Peter Davison onwards.

But now, for me, the Dr is David Tennant. And not entirely due to fancying him rotten.

It's hard though, to be significantly older than the Doctor.;)

Top Bottom