Who's back in shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
'back in shorts'? Who stopped using them? Not up here in the north ... hardy we are.

Or at least the northerners are. Some commuters have been wearing shorts all winter :crazy:

Me, being an East Midlander by heritage, am still wearing me long johns! :shy:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Much warmer today. Droped the winter tights for lightweight ones, and off came the winter top for a summer long sleve (plus base layers). Off came overshoes, and now in lightweight long finger gloves. Fantastic !!!

I never ditch the tights - comes from racing - never shorts unless it's mid 20's or you are racing. Hairy legs and lycra don't go - so on stay the tights.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I showed my knees to the world for the first time this morning.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'll be in shorts soon, around June normally :tongue:
With leg warmers I presume though?

Never really stopped wearing shorts down here. Anything above 0 is shorts weather so there have been some days with longs on but not say every day for a week.

Today was shorts, s/s top and mitts again. Long may it last.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
My shorts have made appearances right through winter. Any day the Temperature is above 3-4 degrees can be considered fair game for getting the legs out and to be honest it just feels faster to feel the wind against the skin than coccooned up in a dozen layers.

GrasB

Veteran
Shorts?... when did it get near 20C? 3/4 tights with lightweight legwarmers this morning. As it's creeping towards 15C I might drop the leg warmers going home.

Never really stopped wearing shorts down here. Anything above 0 is shorts weather so there have been some days with longs on but not say every day for a week.
What did your knees do to deserve such abuse?

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Desparately needed to be in shorts this morning, but I'm going to be out and about in town tonight, then riding home after dark, so have stayed in long trousers.
Will be shorts tomorrow, though. Pity the weather looks a bit cooler next week.

Top Bottom