Who's going to the Isle of Wight randonee?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
May of been asked before but I shall be starting from the kite hill campsite point at about 9.00 am. I shall be with a few friends but would like to meet up with others if you are around?

I shall be there(ish) ..................... Plan to catch the 08:30 ferry and then cycle up to Kite Hill. I plan to pre-register and a quick start from the campsite.

Look for a silver recumbent trike with front fairing:

Catrike008a-1.jpg

yoyo

I plan to cycle round the island either in late May or in the summer. MrYoyo is not keen to do the Randonee and I don't want to abandon him on a bank holiday weekend. I will put my bike in the car, park at Lymington, ferry across and do the 60 miles.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've done the 65 mile round island circuit in September as part of a local tourism event. Is this the same route you're doing?

OP
OP
Paulus

Paulus

rich p said:
I've done the 65 mile round island circuit in September as part of a local tourism event. Is this the same route you're doing?

If it meant that you followed the signed route, then yes. This year is clockwise which i think is the slightly easier way round.

OP
OP
Paulus

Paulus

Cunobelin said:
I shall be there(ish) ..................... Plan to catch the 08:30 ferry and then cycle up to Kite Hill. I plan to pre-register and a quick start from the campsite.

Look for a silver recumbent trike with front fairing:

Catrike008a-1.jpg

I shall look out for you as you should be at the checkpoint soon after nine. I shall be on my Condor Italia. probably with my old Cycling Plus jersey on.

Top Bottom