Why you should wear your helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zexel

Veteran
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! (face plant)

There is a 'special' section for helmet threads, you're obviously a noob and didn't see it.

asterix

Comrade Member
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mushroomgodmat

Über Member
Or...why you should install a rear view mirror.

In fairness I am a helmet wearer, but there's a lot Mr Cracknell does not tell you in that advert, and it's because of what he does not tell you that makes me believe the advert does a lot more harm than good.

You could also show him this image:

James Cracknell riding without his helmet (and this is since the accident)

article-0-0BB45ACF00000578-518_468x648.jpg

He can learn about hypocrisy and "doing as I say - not as I do"

OP
OP
Monsieur

Monsieur

Thanks for all the lovely advice - I see I have 2 'chat' messages but as I can't access them I can't reply.
Also I can't find how to delete the post so can't do that either...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Thanks for all the lovely advice - I see I have 2 'chat' messages but as I can't access them I can't reply.

Welcome!

No worries, but before thinking that helmet wearing is the answer to a maidens prayer and advocating it for all, take a look at - the lack of evidence - the statistics that are available - the effect of compulsion. It's interesting stuff.
Nothing is what it seems.

Welcome!

No worries, but before thinking that helmet wearing is the answer to a maidens prayer and advocating it for all, take a look at - the lack of evidence - the statistics that are available - the effect of compulsion. It's interesting stuff.
Nothing is what it seems.

Now you've done it. Your brains are going to spill out all over the pavement for saying that :whistle:

asterix

Comrade Member
'must admit since hearing about Cracknell's injury I made extra effort to ensure I was not distracted whilst driving.

Have done 2 cycle rides since reading this post, with no helmet.

The number by "Chat" is the number of members in that area not messages.

Messages are in the top right

YOu will see "Signed in as Monsieur" then a number then "Sign Out

The number is where you are notified of messages. Click on this and it will reveal the message

I will send you one as an example.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom