Wiggle £5 voucher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shrimp_Stu

PM sent....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
If you are a wiggle customer you can get the £5 for £50 spend as a matter of course anytime.
All you have to do is update your details on the Wiggle site. They then give you an auto £5.00 code.

2PedalsTez

Über Member
[QUOTE 1445870"]
I had an email from them a couple of days ago telling me I'd won a prize. Turned out to be one of these vouchers, which I know how to get anyway. I'm going off them
[/quote]

+1

I 'won' twice!
The only way I look at it, is that it's £5 whichever way it comes. As long as you have a need to spend it.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Ditto. PM me if you want the code. No purchase plans this month.

Wednesday

Sorry to bump, but I just updated my email address to get a voucher and so far nothing's arrived. Will it come if I wait or do I need to do something else?

(Of course I'd also be happy to take a spare code of someone's hands :smile:.)

e-rider

crappy member
Sorry to bump, but I just updated my email address to get a voucher and so far nothing's arrived. Will it come if I wait or do I need to do something else?

(Of course I'd also be happy to take a spare code of someone's hands :smile:.)

that's because they no longer offer that deal - it's now only for new subscribers.

you can however get around it - simply enter a new email address if you have one, or click unsubscribe, wait 5 minutes and then subscribe again!

Wednesday

Oh, when people said they updated their details I thought you didn't need to subscribe to the newsletter. I hadn't, so just did that, thanks.

I think tour1 is 10% off bikes.

Top Bottom