Wiggle - getting slow?

e-rider

crappy member
I've always selected Free P&P at Wiggle because it's usually pretty fast anyway, so I don't see the point of spending an extra £3.99.

However, recently Wiggle's Free P&P option has become very very slow.

Anyone else noticed this?

I have 2 theories:

1. Wiggle are going down the pan!

2. They are slowing down the 'free P&P' orders, trying to make more people pay the £3.99 for a faster service.

rusky

CC Addict
Someone else started a thread http://www.cyclechat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60313/ here about that.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
ordered a saddle friday on express delivery and it was still being processed saturday, i emailed to say whats the point of paying for express delivery if they cannot complete the order? Main reason was i did not want the wife to know about more stuff as they normally come next day and she was out, i have told her i have seen it for a silly amount as to keep things calm . I know wimping out but i would rather have a quiet life.

djb1971

Guru
Well, an update from my wiggle thread the other day.

The order didn't arrive until nearly 3.00pm on Friday. I was supposed to be cycling to Wales @ 7.00am on Friday morning!! I couldn't be bothered to go 100+ miles today for just an overnight and to turn around and cycle home tomorrow 100+ miles because I'm working on Monday.

Ta Wiggle

djb1971

Guru
addictfreak said:
Maybe your very very very very very very very unlucky:sad:
fixed :rofl:

Russdee

HI,

Finding the same issues with both Chain Reaction and Primeria.

They used to be almost next day or the day after but the former is generally 3 to 4 days and the latter one week plus!

Cheers

Russ

OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
So it's not just me then.

It appears to be a development of the last 3 weeks.

I've now been waiting 1 week for an item that had 10+ in stock and it's not even been processed yet!

Top Bottom