Wii

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Okay, this is getting to look a bit like the Noodley family Christmas list tonight what with my earlier query re a good beginners guitar :rolleyes: but has anyone got recommendations for a good Wii package or decent games and/or accessories which are 'must haves'.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
the wii sports game, which comes with all wiis, is a great game. the bowling option alone is a great party game. mario and sonic at the olympics is a personal recommendation. i've yet to try mario kart, but that has never disappointed on any platform (plus you can play online, i know admin does).

Willow

my boys seem to like Mario Kart - not they have that one it's a friends! I have to work couple of days next week when I should be on holiday so I have told them I'll plug the wii into one of the whiteboards at school for them (normally I restrict how much telly etc they have) immediately going to work was fine instead of the usual moans.

We bought it with the basic sports pacakge which they quite like but it's too cartoony for me I want a decent tennis game where I can win a grand slam against federer. We don't have many games but Ratatouille is popular and Fantastic 4. Both boys age 10 & 11

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Lego Batman has just been released!

The mario ones are good
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Lego ... games
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Big Brain Academy.

Rock band and Fit are popular but extremely expensive.

You won't be able to get all of that lot so I'd say get the original Wii Sports, Big Brain Academy and some mario game or lego game.

Shady

Wii Fit is a separate item around £70 but is absolutely brilliant fun - hula hoops / yoga / and lots of little part games and such.

Wii Sports is good as is Raving Rabbits.

Shady

Willow

Melvil said:
Lego star wars on the Wii is definitely a good laugh and has many levels so will keep them busy!

yep mine love that on PC

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Lego games sound like they could be fun. And Wii sports.

What about any add-ons like hand-sets, and stuff (I have seen them but forget the names)?

Top Bottom