Will i fit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

I was looking at the decathlon b'twin sport 2 road bike and was wondering if i will fit on the smallest size frame a 54cm.

i am 13 5'8" or 5'9" need to get my height checked lol and have an inside leg of 29"

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Should do. I'm a little smaller then you(i'm a short arse) and the medium Giant fits me. Thats about a 54cm if i remember right. You might be able to go slightly larger if you wanted, which i would be tempted to. But then i could be wrong. Wait no, the next size will be too big i think.
Best thing is to sit on it and see how stretched out or cramped you feel. Hard to do in Decathlon because you cant take it for a test ride. They probably wont mind you riding it around the shop though, they dont mind kids trying on the scuba gear and walking around in that. :ohmy:
Thats a good deal though. Campag on a £300 bike? That int bad. Dont see the need for all those gears though. :tongue:

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

next size up is 57cm

i am riding a loaned bike for the first time tonight (see photo gallery)

i think if i have measured correctly(from the centre of the crank to where the top tube joins/where the saddle post ends) and that is around 54cm and i fit fine on that

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Now then Young Un, get yourself logged onto here. and prepared to get hooked properly and do even more miles and have an excuse to do it aswell :becool:

Top Bottom