Wills Wheels = EXCELLENT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Great bike shop.

First off, it was POT's fault, but I broke my CAAD9, no in fairness, the shop that put the groupset on did a bloody piss poor job, this resulted in the cable guide under the BB failing, making my CAAD9 a SS, I just want to confirm, it was NOT my fault :biggrin:

Turned up at 4pm today and was on my way by 4.20, no messing, no fuss and no rip off.

Was watching the guy do it and it looked like the last LBS had done a total bodge job :sad:

Ah well, I climbed though Bredbury in the big ring on the way home, Im a happy bunny again

Its still Pot's fault tho :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Told you...

I've known Will since we were both in our teens. Sound bloke. PS he doesn't get any mechanic-ing from me as I do my own, but the Fixed I bought from him was the only bike I've not needed to pull apart and re-grease, as he does all this on assembly = top job.

His wheels are awesome. He won't do silly spoking patterns either.

potsy

Rambler
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Attachments

• tongue.gif
    tongue.gif
    260 bytes · Views: 65
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Told you...

I've known Will since we were both in our teens. Sound bloke. PS he doesn't get any mechanic-ing from me as I do my own, but the Fixed I bought from him was the only bike I've not needed to pull apart and re-grease, as he does all this on assembly = top job.

His wheels are awesome. He won't do silly spoking patterns either.

Indeed you did

It's just a shame I heed it sooner LOL

They will be getting my Carbon frame when it arrives , to install the groupset, while I can do most of it myself, im too heavy handed to trust myself.

Got quoted a reasonable price for the build , just waiting for that package to land on my door now :biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
Is this instead of the other Caad you wanted Gaz?
I'm starting to look at options for my next one now, either a go anywhere CX bike, or a carbon/Ti one
biggrin.gif

Is this instead of the other Caad you wanted Gaz?
I'm starting to look at options for my next one now, either a go anywhere CX bike, or a carbon/Ti one
biggrin.gif

Sounds like you can get an easy cast off here...
biggrin.gif

Glad to hear that it was an installation fault rather than your awesome power gb155. I was getting quite jealous there for a minute...
whistling.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 73

fossyant

Gaz, tell Will (not the other staff cos I don't know them/they don't know me) you know Fossy ..... PS I was ex Marple Wheelers ! Mention the red fixed...he knows me well. PS I'm not in much, but I've had my Fixed from him, and a few wheel builds. He knows I do my own stuff.

Is this a Chinese Carbon frame - just like a certain Lancashire company has ?

fossyant

Gaz, if you get stuck with any assembly, give me a shout ! I'm round the corner, so could pop over.

Top Bottom