Womens Plus Size Biking Clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:biggrin:
Does anyone out there know where I can buy size 20+ bike clothing.
So far I've only managed to find this company in the US http://www.aerotechdesigns.com/ that does Plus Women Cycle clothing.
I love cycling and would love to have cloths specific to my hobby.
Maybe seeing my touche in lycra will encourage drivers to give me space when overtaking!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think Corinne Dennis does stuff like that according to my good ladywife

http://www.corinnedennis.co.uk/

marooncat

Corinne Dennis are the only uk based place I have found who do anything bigger than size 14/16...

It might be worth dropping her an email re the sizing as I found her really helpfull when I had a query earlier in the year

twosquarewheels

Aldi gents xl fits me a treat, Nike mens running tights, Decathlon mens stuff.

Unfortunately until we are not classed as atheletes at size 16+.

marooncat

I have just got a pair of the Aldi men's shorts as I was not wanting to pay £40 for the Corinne Dennis shorts and they seem to be fine. Not to tight on my bum or thighs which is what was worrying me.

nb, these are worn under my tracksuit, there are some sights I would not subject the human race to and me in a pair of lycra shorts is one of them ;).

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I was in Millets yesterday helping my husband to buy some trousers and noticed that their men's walking tops looked rather like cycling tops to me. They seem to go up to large sizes, although the cut might not be so flattering on a woman (no scoop/v neck). However I reckon you might have some success with those if you're looking for tops.

OP
OP
Turdus philomelos
Thanks for all your replies. I really appreciate you have all taken the time to reply to my thread. But the crux of the matter is.... yes I've got a big belly, size 22 and I hate anything emphasing it so I would need XXXL.

soulful dog

Veteran
Cunobelin's link looks to be the best option for proper plus sizes, but pretty expensive. Perhaps trying some of the gents XXL clothes might be the cheapest option? If not from somewhere like Aldi/Lidl, give places like Chain Reaction Cycles, Wiggle, Evans etc a try to see if there is anything you wear from the gents range.

Top Bottom