Work & Money

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

If you where to win the lottery would you be one of these clots who say 'oh yeah...i love the place (work)..in fact - i'd even invest in the place...'

:evil:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I would use the money to buy some termites to put in my boss's knickers. I'd then piss into the server and walk out....

Willow

I was only thinking today I really am enjoying my work at the moment. Perhaps it helps that someone in my team has resigned :evil: and on paper at least I have plenty of good applicants for the role

bonj2

i was thinking about this only the other day actually, although i don't play the lottery so it's unlikely to happen, but if I did have millions i'd give them a credit line at preferential interest for leasing to any customer, 'cos at the end of the day while it is fairly soulless and largely a somewhat thankless task, I think the directors are pretty sound blokes.

doesn't mean i'd carry onworking there though...:evil: at least not full time.

dudi

If i won the lottery my employer could go jump off a cliff.

I'd takea a long holday then com back and do something to keep myself occupied...

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
zimzum42 said:
I would use the money to buy some termites to put in my boss's knickers. I'd then piss into the server and walk out....

might I suggest you turn the power supply to the server off first. Offices can be dangerous places....

There have been jobs in which I'd stay to see out a task.

Keith Oates

Janner
I thought going out to work was only really designed to get a break from staying home and being nagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichaelM

Guru
This has crossed my mind now and again. Not that I do the lottery, but I wonder what motivates the multi millionaires of this world. So.....

First would come a touring bike and a big trip. Than a round the world kayak trip. Then a team of sled dogs and Alaska. Then.... I reckon there's too much of the world to be seen in one lifetime.

jay clock

Massive member
I would up sticks and cycle round the world. In fact I was thinking that if I got laid off now I might do the same rather than live an expensive life looking for work here (that probably doesn;t exist)

ComedyPilot said:
Your boss wears knickers?

What a wierdo.......:biggrin:

Unless.......................your boss is a WOMAN :ohmy:
Do you think Zimmerframe might have a bit of a problem with that? :sad:

Actually it wouldn't take much to get either of us away from work. Enough to live on for a couple of years while we figured out what we wanted to do instead would be plenty.

Top Bottom