Worlds most annoying award.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

3 sections 3 answers please, mine are below.

Man Chris Moyles, deeply unfunny radio gobsh**e
Woman Paris Hilton, money obsessed helium head
advertisement Safestyle uk.....i said you buy one, you get one free, you buy one you get one free......etc etc etc

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
man george w, industry puppet war monger christian right apologist
woman christine orhurgu, look what happened to rasmussen, why was she in beijing?
advertisement the drumming gorilla, phil ****ing collins ffs

Firstly to defend Paris...
Daddy is loaded so she is doing nothing for money. She is just american and while I would not like to marry her I would give her one! She is good at what she does and seems to have fun doing it so good on her. The world would be not quite so good without her - which you cant say for many celebs.

Chris Evans wins it over Jamie Oliver.
Janet Street Porter - Just annoying annoying annoying
There is some advert for air freshner where a kid says something like "I want a poo at tommy's house" which we find out has some air freshner in a little plastic packet that sticks to the wall and is "more discreet than a aerosol". I know we are supposed to be a nation of prudes embarrased by the fact that we have to go to the loo but I have never been worried by using an aerosol in the loo when I need to so fail to see why i need one that is more discreet. I am in there on my own!

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Over The Hill said:
Firstly to defend Paris...
Daddy is loaded so she is doing nothing for money. She is just american and while I would not like to marry her I would give her one! She is good at what she does and seems to have fun doing it so good on her. The world would be not quite so good without her - which you cant say for many celebs.

im sure she is good at what she does .....it does not stop her being annoying though.

You are right about one thing though, i would stab my own granny for a chance at playing hide the salami with her. :sad:

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Over The Hill said:
Chris Evans wins it over Jamie Oliver.
Janet Street Porter - Just annoying annoying annoying
There is some advert for air freshner where a kid says something like "I want a poo at tommy's house" which we find out has some air freshner in a little plastic packet that sticks to the wall and is "more discreet than a aerosol". I know we are supposed to be a nation of prudes embarrased by the fact that we have to go to the loo but I have never been worried by using an aerosol in the loo when I need to so fail to see why i need one that is more discreet. I am in there on my own!

I know the ad you mean......i wish i had thought of it.....im getting wound up just thinking about it now.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Man: Robert preston(??) that BBc prsenter bloke on th e10 0'clock..really annoying
Woman: Dunno the names but those old dragon women who did the finishing school show last year...where they took some 'laddettes' and tried to turn them into ladies.EEK pretty scary:ohmy:

Advert: Ca Cla Ca Cla Ca Cla Ca Cla xx(

gbb

Legendary Member
Man........John 'Two Jags' Prestcott. Bully boy w@anker. Never heard him say anything that i'd agree with.
Woman....99% of women politicians, exclusively Labour ones,
Advert.....That disinfectant one that turns a carrot (or something) into a blood dribbling piece of chicken as it approaches the childs mouth. FFS, what do they take us for, and more worrying, theres some morons out there that will be taken in by it.
I dont actually know which annoys me more, the advert or the morons that get taken in by it.

Spoiled my day, this post. I'm coming over all cumogenly (sp) now xx(

postman

Legendary Member
Man Blair

Women Blair

Advert.Dogs Trust. "your Dog will send you a letter and a photograph."

Yeah right.

I know dogs are clever my mates dog made a bolt for the door last night.

But writing and taking photos.This i have to see.

Top Bottom