Worst Record of 2010...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Got to be Ellie Goulding's version of 'Your Song' as endorsed by John Lewis, the dog murdering chain of shops. She must be connected, it's the only way she could get a singing gig, she's got such a weak voice.

Abysmal rubbish, I'd rather listen to a road drill, can anyone think of anything worse than this old tosh...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Got to be Ellie Goulding's version of 'Your Song' as endorsed by John Lewis, the dog murdering chain of shops. She must be connected, it's the only way she could get a singing gig, she's got such a weak voice.

Abysmal rubbish, I'd rather listen to a road drill, can anyone think of anything worse than this old tosh...

Mrs FF's not going to be happy with you when she reads this.... she loves that song and JL is sacred in our house....

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

another vote for JL in this household. We stand for that ad. (Although the voice isn't the strongest..)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mpV-xagkTDU

the original by the Great Man Himself

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=22sjt57FNWc

but, surely, this is the best version

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_d3cS8zRbY
(don't thank me, 3BM....)

Lurpak

not interested mate
She's actually performing this live this afternoon in the Oxford street branch of John Lewis if you fancy popping along and maybe browsing for a high-end kitchen appliance as a quirky gift for a male friend.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Oh come on... has no-one heard of Justin Bieber, Canada's latest gift to the world?

What about the Help for Haiti cover of 'Everybody Hurts'? I may have disagreed with the sentiment before I heard it, but afterwards I was certainly hurting. If I was Haitian, I'd be tempted to call this adding insult to injury.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'd propose anything by Cheryl Cole.... nauseating that she makes so much money out of so much crap.

potsy

Rambler
I quite like her version
blush.gif
worst song currently is the new Black eyed peas one, 'Time of my life' 'Dirty bit' and it's No1
rolleyes.gif

First time of watching xx( - I used to like that shop, but now the violet-breath, scented types are infiltrating Peter Jones...(Trewins, Watford retains that rough trader facade - just) JL have gone all luvvy dovey! In protest, I'm not going there again today. :smile:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur

I'd actually avided hearing this until I switched the car radio on earlier. Dire! Weak voice, and the emphasis and phrasing are all wrong. They should stick her in a kennel overnight...

Top Bottom