Would any cycle helmet have helped here?

Discussion in 'Helmet Discussions' started by al78, 17 Jul 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lemond

Lemond Senior Member

Just read them. It's pretty bloody obvious.

2. TinyMyNewt

TinyMyNewt An execrable pun

No they are not. You are being disingenuous Lemond, so why not just answer the question?

3. Lemond

Lemond Senior Member

try harder.

4. TinyMyNewt

TinyMyNewt An execrable pun

Oh well, it's not like I really care or anything.

5. Lemond

Lemond Senior Member

Goodie gumdrops.

6. User1252

User1252 Guest

Perhaps it is obvious to you.

7. ufkacbln

ufkacbln Guest

I didn't!

... 'We" is a wider ranging use referring to the forum as in and "in turn gain a single piece of evidence that helmets prevent facial injury" in plain terms we (as a forum) could gain

Had I meant you I would have stated so, as in "and in turn gain YOU COULD PROVIDE a single piece of evidence that helmets prevent facial injury

Simples.....

8. Lemond

Lemond Senior Member

When you reply / quote another poster, it kinda implies you're talking to them specifically.

9. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

No, just tried the full-face helmet MTB helmet and the face can still touch the floor through the opening. Head weight alone taking it down.

srw and mjr like this.
  10. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

Am I illustrating that's incorrect or butting into a private conversation which had inadvisedly been posted on a discussion board? :laugh:

I fear this topic is another degenerate hurtling towards the lock :sad:

11. classic33

Can get his current team mates, rosberg, overalls helmet and gloves. Not cheap though.
    Complete Bruno Senna set here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lot-801-7...-BRUNO-SENNA-WILLIAMS-F1-F1-247-/181385614361

mjr likes this.
  12. Lemond

Lemond Senior Member

If I reply by quoting your last post, would you say we are now in a dialogue? if I then said we can now take turns posting, would you think that by saying "we" I mean you (mjray) and me (lemond)? Or would you assume that "we" means the entire forum? Be honest now.

13. Lemond

Lemond Senior Member

14. classic33

I was wearing a full face helmet when t-boned by a car, whose driver thought I was a bus (so it was safe). Left leg took the worst of the impact, followed by the left side. I ended up on the bonnet, leaving a bit of a dent, and the helmet actually increased the injury. Not my view/opinion, but that of the doctor at the local A&E who treated me.
    Replaced with another of the same make, when I was able to find one.

15. classic33

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice