Would i get stoned to death if i....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Fitted bullbars to my Boardman SC Comp ??? Drop bars are ok but to be honest not me ! I love the fixed sensation but not crouching down on drops (actually i don't anyway,just ride like i've got straight bars)
Please don't shout !

You may do whatever you wish, it's your bike.

The only criteria are (1) It fits you right (2) It looks cool.

Hope that helps.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Fitted bullbars to my Boardman SC Comp ??? Drop bars are ok but to be honest not me ! I love the fixed sensation but not crouching down on drops (actually i don't anyway,just ride like i've got straight bars)
Please don't shout !

Yes, slap them on there! Whats wrong with bullhorns anyway? I much prefer them on my fixed to drops, I have mine on a track stem with a steep angle so the possition is somewhere equivalent to being between riding on the hoods and the drops on my road bike.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You will fit in with the Manchester FGSS crew, I'll continue to scalp the lot. :thumbsup:

Drops are the best. :biggrin:

My bike would be slated by them, guards, rack, panniers, BIG lights, matching RED tyres (TART) , but it's faster than their bikes. :tongue: So fast, they don't spot me. :biggrin:..................................

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Please don't shout !

Nooooooooo

You could flip/raise the stem or get one that lifts the bars higher?

If you really can't abide drops, then straight bars please, bullhorns are just wrong IMO....

(or what mickle said).

Oldie But Goodie

Please don't shout !

moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
3390295013_e7b52a2f83.jpg

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Please don't shout !

It's your bike, fit what you want and don't give two hoots what anyone else says :becool:

Top Bottom