Would you donate your body, so it can be blown up by explosives?

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
Yeah, why not? I won't need it any more. Can't be any worse than the worms or a weekend at Bernie's.

AuroraSaab

I saw that in an article in the Mail. Her son was very upset. Awful thing to happen when it was such a generous thing to do. On the other hand, horrible as it was, such research might help save countless lives in the future.

I was under the impression they tested bullets and explosives on pigs as it is the nearest thing to human flesh.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
If she specified that she wanted to be used for dementia research and ticked the box saying no to testing explosives, then the family should have a good case.

I wouldn’t mind being harvested for any useful body parts, but that does seem wrong.

Slioch

York (ish)
Warning - do not click on the below link if you are of a sensitive disposition (yes, @Drago - I'm looking at you, you big jessie :laugh:).

Could be worse. Instead of being blown up you could donate your body to this lot and spend the rest of eternity on public display.:eek:

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Warning - do not click on the below link if you are of a sensitive disposition (yes, @Drago - I'm looking at you, you big jessie :laugh:).

Could be worse. Instead of being blown up you could donate your body to this lot and spend the rest of eternity on public display.:eek:
They were amazing. I saw them when they came to Manchester a few years ago.

Top Bottom