Would you ever go out with a football shirt on ?

Would you ever go out (in public) with a football shirt on ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
simonali said:
Ferrari are even worse than football clubs for seeling replica tat!

http://www.ferraristore.com/Pencils...cil-sharpener/p,shop.flypage/pid,1109/cid,37/

Except if you use a Farrari pencil sharpener you'll find can write faster with smoother and classic lines! :biggrin:

And no to footie shirts for me the only thing close to a 'team' shirt I own is my CC jersey!

simonali

Guru
They used to have replica ignition keys on there that were about 200 quid! Must've been "limited editions"? :biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
Watching some of the hardier Newcastle fans on m.o t.d seems they don't do very very large sizes.Or is it difficult to get shirts where the waist is 4x larger than the chest.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I don't 'show' alliegence to anything if I can help it and will only wear a logoed shirt if it applies to the event i have chosen to attend and then I will only wear it while there.

Can't stand football so would only wear one if I was acting the part on stage.

robbarker

Absolutely not, although rugby shirts are a staple of my wardrobe. Red, mainly..

Mr Pig

No, I'm not interested in football, never got the point of it.

Where I live though half of the guys think they're smartly dressed if they've got the latest Celtic shirt on. Heck, their wives think they're smartly dressed if they've got the latest Celtic shirt on!

How did it happen? How did grown men come to think they looked good in a nylon T-shirt with the name of a Taiwanese sewing machine manufacturer on the front!

Maz

Guru
Go out in a football shirt? Absolutely yes. Wear one riding to work most days, too. Normally hi-viz Barcelona or Sheff U away shirts. Classics.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I have been out in my faithful Brazil shirt - but never in an England top (don't own one, will never own one).

My only contact with football is playing 5-a-side twice a week, watching Brazil when they play and also the World Cup every four years.

Top Bottom