Would you report someone to the Police for breaking Covid rules............

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

dutchguylivingintheuk

It seems fine to sell over the threshold. https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...-businesses-and-venues-in-england#hospitality

Huddles of more than one household are illegal, though.
and no collection after 11pm we don't want to wake up the virus when it's sleeping...

Reactions: mjr

screenman

Legendary Member
Right we have it that the majority would not report people breaking these laws, so my question is what type of crime would you report somebody for.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Is a perfectly fine and correct thing to do in informal or casual writing - eg in an internet forum.

But in formal contexts a preposition is the wrong part of speech with which to end a sentence.
I knew I should have included a smilie!

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
It depends who. A pub, yes. A neighbour no, simply because getting into a feud with neighbours will ruin your life. My two nearest neighbours flout the rules openly.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Glossop - isn't that in Tier 4 now?
Your local NHS trust (Stockport) has a Respiratory dept, and a morgue.
Yes it is. Interestingly in our 20 or so individuals who met outdoor there was a local GP, an anaesthetist at our local hospital, a police sergeant, a dentist and a prison officer. Oh, and a phlebotomist (health worker that takes blood?)

All sensible, all distanced. Enjoying some minimal risk social interaction. The Curtain Twitchers must have missed it.

Last edited:

lazybloke

Let's go sledding
Yes it is. Interestingly in our 20 or so individuals who met outdoor there was a local GP, an anesthetist at our local hospital, a police sergeant and a prison officer. Oh, and a phlebotomist (health worker that takes blood?)
All sensible, all distanced. Enjoying some minimal risk social interaction. The Curtain Twitchers must have missed it.
The rapidly increasing infection rates (not to mention deaths) suggest people are misjudging the risks.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
The rapidly increasing infection rates (not to mention deaths) suggest people are misjudging the risks.
Our gathering had three senior healthcare professionals. They were 100% fine with it. I'll take my chances based on likely viral load outdoors with minimum 2m spacing between individuals for an hour or so. It was lovely to have a chat with neighbours we hadn't seen to talk to for months

Top Bottom