Wow ! Ms ozboz a Hero !!

ozboz

Veteran
62D7E342-CDA9-40D3-B96F-97F5CB7BB6AD.png

Whilst going about her job today
Ms ozboz entered this burning house in Sandecoombe Rd Twickenham and with the help of a another rescue two very elderly couple to safety , they were very lucky as the house became engulfed in flame and so hot all the windows began to explode , it’s completely burnt out now ...... I’m glad no one was seriously injured , smoke inhalation was about the worst that any one suffered , all very shaken up though, I’m just glad they didn’t have a pet dog or cat appearing at a window , because I know Ms ozboz would have back in to try to save that as well !!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Well done to her :bravo:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Wow! Well done her!

OP
ozboz

ozboz

Veteran
According to the local paper
6 engines and 40 firemen rocked up to get it under control ,
It was the meals on wheels driver that spotted it first and ran out to get help , ms ozboz just happened to be there on hand , the meals on wheels got his hair singed also , the couple who are in their 90’s were trying to put it out with a bucket of water ! Ms ozboz had to drag them out of the house they didn’t seem to realise the danger they were in as the flames started to spread ferociously from the the front parlour into the hallway , in attempt to put the fire out they may well have perished, 6 minutes from getting them out to what you see on the picture lucky meals on wheels was around

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It’s 9 / 10 hours or so since the incident and ms ozboz has just broken down into tears and is shaking like mad , a delayed response of sorts ,
I would say she may not sleep to well tonight ,
That's not unusual, especially for someone who is not normally exposed to that kind of situation.
Be there for her when she needs reassuring. She did the right thing and people are alive because of her.

Top Bottom