Wow ! Ms ozboz a Hero !!

Discussion in 'News and Current Affairs' started by ozboz, 15 Jul 2019.

1. Diogenes

Diogenes Opinions, schminions

That happened to me after our house fire - in the immediate aftermath I took charge and organised new housing, transport, babysitters, insurance etc etc but about 18 hours later the shock hit me and I sat in a corner and cried. She'll get through it quickly.

Well done for doing something extraordinary.

2. OP
    OP
    ozboz

ozboz Über Member

Yeah your right, terrible thing house fires, she got through the night quite well actually , her employers the Council are saying they will get them both a bravery reward of some sort , that house is in a select area , Sandycoombe Rd, the home of Turner the English Painter is within a stones throw , over a million in value would be the mark , you can only hope their insurance is up to scratch , main thing is they were safe ,

classic33, SpokeyDokey and Diogenes like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    ozboz

ozboz Über Member

40A15750-0118-46D5-A861-BA32EC4C83D2.jpeg Apparently the couple were Hoarders that’s why it went off so quick ,

4. YukonBoy

YukonBoy The Monch

Has she been granted the keys to the city?

ozboz likes this.
  5. Beebo

Beebo Firm and Fruity

I hope they were insured because that is a £250k rebuild. Probably in a conservation area too.

ozboz likes this.
  6. Pale Rider

Pale Rider Guru

It could do with a lick of paint.

ozboz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice