Wow ! Ms ozboz a Hero !!

It’s 9 / 10 hours or so since the incident and ms ozboz has just broken down into tears and is shaking like mad , a delayed response of sorts ,
I would say she may not sleep to well tonight ,
That happened to me after our house fire - in the immediate aftermath I took charge and organised new housing, transport, babysitters, insurance etc etc but about 18 hours later the shock hit me and I sat in a corner and cried. She'll get through it quickly.

Well done for doing something extraordinary.

OP
ozboz

ozboz

Veteran
That happened to me after our house fire - in the immediate aftermath I took charge and organised new housing, transport, babysitters, insurance etc etc but about 18 hours later the shock hit me and I sat in a corner and cried. She'll get through it quickly.

Well done for doing something extraordinary.
Yeah your right, terrible thing house fires, she got through the night quite well actually , her employers the Council are saying they will get them both a bravery reward of some sort , that house is in a select area , Sandycoombe Rd, the home of Turner the English Painter is within a stones throw , over a million in value would be the mark , you can only hope their insurance is up to scratch , main thing is they were safe ,

Top Bottom