Wrinkle-free shirt transport. Any advice?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello all,

I spotted an Eagle Creek shirt carrier today (link) and wondered if it lives up to the hype. It says it can carry up to 7 work shirts wrinkle-free. Can anyone verify this lofty claim?

I'd love something like this if it really works - I'm getting away with crumpled shirts at the moment 'cos I'm wearing a jumper on top, but when summer comes...;)

Cheers,
Horace

OP
OP
Horace Goes Skiing

Horace Goes Skiing

Cheers for the prompt response User - I'll get down the shop tomorrow!

Now, can anyone tell me how to iron a shirt? ;)

gavintc

Guru
I carry tomorrow's shirt neatly folded in a normal rucksack. I find that if it hangs for a day in the office, the creases from a 1 hour commute will fall out. I wear good quality, 100% cotton shirts.

RufusA

Über Member
I like Mr Paul also have one, and it does indeed live up to [most] of the hype.

I bought mine from Penrith Survival Equipment:

http://www.shop.edirectory.co.uk/pe...a/d/eagle+creek+pack+it+folder+15/pid/1707909

It's a very simple design, but provided you put the minor effort in to folding things, keeps them compact and crease free. Any creases you do get are in a place that's not noticeable.

IMHO one of my better bike purchases, and can also use it for non-bike things (flight bags, suitcases etc).

Rufus.

theoriginaldus

Luckily my work attire is casual so I don't have worry about wrinkles, but if I did I'd surely wear the shirt like a cape and ride with one hand thrust outwards on the way in.

Top Bottom