wrist/thumb injury?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swampyseifer

This seriously hurts! Basically the pain is on my left hand, it starts inline with the thumb...maybe half an inch before the wrist joint and extends all up my thumb to the knuckle. It just hurts., enough to make my hiss ir yelp in pain..flexing the thumb, turning my hand at the wrist...even a waving motion from the elbow!

Can't see any bruising, swelling or feel anything amiss.

Only thing i can think of is during my hour lesson on the bike yesterday...i did go to turn past a kerb and actually rode into it instead! Completely not expecting it so wasn't tensed up and all my weight was thrown forwards and my wrists took some punishment for it...but then its only my left wrist/thumb that hurts and it took a good 15 hours from the crash to start hurting!

Any ideas?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Crashing into the curb ! :whistle:

OP
OP
swampyseifer

swampyseifer

Well I got my mother (trained paramedic) to look at it, she thinks I've got a bad wrist strain. Probably when I hit the curb I either bent the wrist back or bent the thumb down

gonna have it bandaged up for a few days and if it still bad at the end of the week I will have to go see the doctor and see about maybe getting it scanned in case its ligament damage or something!

Me and the problems that come from trying to ride me bike :wacko:

Top Bottom