WTF?....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
My boss has started to pay a visit to my office every morning, on his way into the factory, something to do with 'rounding up the troops' :rolleyes:.

Anyway, it goes like this.....

Enters (I can't stand the door shut), shuts door. Exchange 'mornings' etc.
If my filing cabinets are slightly open or I am filing so have them open... he shuts them.
If there is a bit of paper or whatever on the floor, he picks it up (this is a Director....), puts it in the bin.
He then 'tidies' up any paperwork into a kind of symetrical shape on my desk, 'straightens' a few certificates on the wall (they look perfectly fine to me).
Checks the cabinets again.
Opens door, shuts door, opens door, leaves.
Shuts door.
Goes into the office next door and does the same thing.

Every morning I get up and open the door immediately after - he must realise. It's driving me mad!!!

I've heard that if his missus wants to p*ss him off, she leaves all the kitchen cupboards and drawers open. I think I'm going to do that tomorrow - 5 drawers in desk, 2 upright filing cabinets, 2 cabinets with 4 drawers in each and a mini-cabinet with 8 drawers ... :becool: :wacko: :tongue: The QC office next door has twice as many doors and drawers ..... :smile: :evil: :biggrin:

Do not let your boss near your drawers.:wacko:

Put the certificates etc a little bit wonky then white tak them in position. It is surprising how much it irritates people trying to 'touch' them level again... :becool:

peanut

that sounds to me like the actions of a man who is under considerable stress but is either unable to do anything about the situation or is putting off making decisions. I recognise the symptoms when I lost my business to the foot and mouth ,putting 26 employees out of work.
How strong is your order book ?

Maybe you should make him a nice cup of tea....these are worrying times for small businesses.:becool:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

peanut said:
that sounds to me like the actions of a man who is under considerable stress but is either unable to do anything about the situation or is putting off making decisions. I recognise the symptoms when I lost my business to the foot and mouth ,putting 26 employees out of work.
How strong is your order book ?

Maybe you should make him a nice cup of tea....these are worrying times for small businesses.:wacko:

He's always been the same, a right stress-head. I've worked for him for nearly 20 years, I just never noticed the moving stuff as it's a recent thing, these visits. :becool:

Order book is fine, as far as I can tell (touches wood).

He doesn't drink anything with milk in .. in case someone tries to poison hims with tippex. He only allows his secretary to make drinks.

snapper_37 said:
Oh charming .... is it pick on snapper day again?????

<sob>

:becool: Did we only have 24hrs then: Damn. I'll shuffle off and pick on someone else.......................................

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Crackle said:
:becool: Did we only have 24hrs then: Damn. I'll shuffle off and pick on someone else.......................................

Awww, don't do that. I'd miss you ....

Arch

Married to Night Train
snapper_37 said:
I've heard that if his missus wants to p*ss him off, she leaves all the kitchen cupboards and drawers open. I think I'm going to do that tomorrow - 5 drawers in desk, 2 upright filing cabinets, 2 cabinets with 4 drawers in each and a mini-cabinet with 8 drawers ... :becool: :wacko: :tongue: The QC office next door has twice as many doors and drawers ..... :smile: :evil: :rolleyes:

Get one of those old apothocary's cabinets with hundreds of drawers in it (all labelled with things like Tincture of Arsenic)....

Even better, for your own satisfaction, get all your drawers and doors rigged up with tiny explosive charges or hydraulic rams on remote control so that the minute he goes, you press a button and they all fly open again.... Like Mary Poppins, in reverse.

Arch

Married to Night Train
magnatom said:
Pin your certificates on the wall upside down. That will really confuse him! :becool:

No, no. Leave the certificates the right way up, but nail all the furniture to the ceiling...:wacko:

Arch said:
No, no. Leave the certificates the right way up, but nail all the furniture to the ceiling...;)

:biggrin:

Set up a high powered remote control fan in your room, aimed at your desk. When he goes to straighten up the papers on your desk, start the fan and watch as chaos ensues. :sad:

This thread is useless without secretly filmed video.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Remove all your certificates from the walls, take all paper from sight and leave your desk empty... then watch him squirm as he desperately tried to find something to tidy/straighten etc.

Top Bottom