X Factor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brokenflipflop

Veteran
What the hell is wrong with people these days ?

I used to think fans of Westlife and Boyzone were sad but they've been eclipsed big time.

The current crop of karaoke singers on the X-Factor have actually got fans turning up at their rehearsals - for crying out loud, what's all that about, surely that's got to be an all time low.

I may be showing my age but when I got into bands at least they wrote their own songs and music and they stood the test of time.

Humph !

Glow worm

Legendary Member
What the hell is wrong with people these days ?

I used to think fans of Westlife and Boyzone were sad but they've been eclipsed big time.

The current crop of karaoke singers on the X-Factor have actually got fans turning up at their rehearsals - for crying out loud, what's all that about, surely that's got to be an all time low.

I may be showing my age but when I got into bands at least they wrote their own songs and music and they stood the test of time.

Humph !

Well I was going to write something snobby about why on earth would anyone watch that $hite bla bla bla, but then I remembered I'm hooked on Coach Trip so am on pretty thin ice! :biggrin:

OP
OP
B

brokenflipflop

Veteran
Well I was going to write something snobby about why on earth would anyone watch that $hite bla bla bla, but then I remembered I'm hooked on Coach Trip so am on pretty thin ice! :biggrin:

av.gif

I watch it because my kids er they've moved out...the wife watches it er, she's gone out...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
cry.gif

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
The program is a joke. I have never watched it but catch little snippets as my wife enjoys it. I thought it might be better without Cowell on it, but it's still shoot. There appears to be hardly any singing on it and it so contrived. The editing is the worst, the way how it shows the judges faces when somebody is performing, I feel like I need a sick bag handy looking at the over the top expressions on their faces.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Sore point in the Skud house :sad: Had to endure that crap all night because there was cock all on any other channel and Mrs Skud is a fan of crap t.v. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
And i agree fully with the original OP,they are fit for nothing but singing with their mates in the soocial club ! Get a proper job you workshy wannabe's !
Rant over !!!!

accountantpete

Brexiteer
I missed it because I was in the pub watching Miranda Hart reruns on my iPhone.

:biggrin:

Top Bottom