Xmas shopping dillema.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Ok,the mrs went to work this morning and i wanted to go to town and get the xmas shopping,lots of it,however i had my 3 year old lad who also ideally needs he's buggy if going to town as he gets tired trudging round the shops,so i could've taken the bus,nice and easy but a pain to get all the shopping home.That leaves me with my bike,childs trailer which does'nt take much more load than littlun and a buggy,a bit of head scratching and heres how i done it,what with the panniers i got heaps of shopping and even managed to take littlun's buggy............

articulatedbike002.jpg

articulatedbike001.jpg

After a very hard ride into town,5 miles,i realised i had picked up a puncture on a trailer,luckily i had a repair kit and pump,turned into a nice day out for us both.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That's brilliant....^_^

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Took a bit of head scratching as the cargo trailer stuck out a fair bit further than the child trailer,eventually turned the bar 180 degrees which solved the prob,did get some looks in town though and lots of comments ^_^
More pics tomorrow of my "cycle recovery bike"..........

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Looks a good workout. It's tough enough work on the legs with a child and trailer let alone another one tagged on the back.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Looks a good workout. It's tough enough work on the legs with a child and trailer let alone another one tagged on the back.
Tough going at times but thoroughly enjoyable......when sat in a cafe with a cuppa and a pizza slice ^_^

Night Train

Maker of Things
Technically,IIRC, towing two trailers makes you a road locomotive/tractor and limited to 12mph...

...if you were a motor vehicle.^_^

It reminded me of this thread.

Hmmmm, I wonder how many trailers you could get away with?:whistle:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Love it! ( I can't help noticing the dog wants nothing to do with it though....... she thinks you're barking!)
Edit..... correcting canine gender mis-assumption

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
She did look a bit bewildered cubist ^_^

Top Bottom