Xmas weight gain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

headcoat

Über Member
Well...looks like 10 days of doing nothing and over indulging have taken their toll on me, I have put nearly a stone on (not allowing for fluctuation due to scale and diff times of the day).

My commute of around 10 miles a day obviously works to keep the weight off!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I put on 3 or 4 kg, so could be worse.

potsy

Rambler
2.5kg I put on, usually put more like 5 on so reasonably happy :angel:
More fun putting it on than trying to shift it though :sweat:

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
i feel better, i've put just under half a stone on. i thought that was a huge amount! about 5.5lbs in total.
i need to get busy working it off mind.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
About 2.5kg, but I've lost nearly 1kg of that since I returned to work again on the 3rd. Problem is, the 6th is always a big celebration in our house - so more feasting :-(

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I've lost all of my body weight.

The dial goes right round and shows zero therefore I weigh nothing.

Losing 12 stone per week was easy. All I had to do was eat loads of food and drink lots of alcohol.

Try it. It's guaranteed to work.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Nonsense, its easy..............:biggrin:

Very easy. I did it while on holiday at Robin Hoods's Bay. The place has/had one of the best fish and chip shiops in the universe and I indulged twice a day for a fortnight and had an evening meal as well. I put on more than a stone....

I shed it in three months.

If only current weigh could be shed at such a pace.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Not going near the scales !!

A week off eating to much and now another 2 weeks off work helping wife look after new arrival , i doubt i will get near a bike for a while .Spent 14 + hours a day at the hospital as wife cant look after baby properly , home and to bed then look after mini ck 1 till grandma gets here so i can go to see wife + ck 2

Top Bottom