You know things are getting bad when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
... you are watching TV with your nephew, and you find youself debating inwardly about which Zingzilla you fancy most. And coming to a conclusion!

Oh, and it's the guitar playing one. He has a cool hat.

You down this end of the country then Arch :hello: ?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
You down this end of the country then Arch :hello: ?

I was last week. Been back to the daily grind this week.

Am missing the little ones a lot, but it's not so long until Christmas. Oli is, as ever, a genius, and Max is the cheeriest smiliest baby I've ever seen.

My sister and I were talking, and while we still feel Oli is going to be a rocket scientist and international playboy, we think Max is going to be political editor for the BBC - we just think Max Martin sounds like the right name. It's either that, or East End gangster, and he's far too smiley for that.

Anyway, everytime I go down, I discover a new show on CBeebies, and Zingzillas was this time. I must say, I was impressed with the calibre of the musical guests they had on - Cleo Lane introducing the youngsters of the nation to Scat for example.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
I am watching Strictly come Prancing -

Robin Windsor

:biggrin: :blush: :wub: :wahhey: :wahhey:

Matt Baker for me. On the basis of his cha cha cha, I think he's in with a chance of winning. I suspect he's the sort of person who can turn his hand to anything, remembering him in the Show Jumping thing they did for Sport Relief.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
I may have been influenced by the fact that Robin Windsor is a professional dancer. :whistle:

I know. And I may have been influenced by the fact that Matt Baker is a country boy with a lovely gentle North Eastern accent, who can handle a horse (and a lady dancer, by the look of it).

If it turned out he could play a couple of musical instruments, and liked to ride a bike, he'd be perfect.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
A friend of mine fell in love with a bullock on Dartmoor last week, on the basis that he had lovely curly hair and nice highlights. The fact he still lived with his mum put her off a bit though.

Top Bottom